[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:09:57 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 12:07 PM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> ...Clinton
>> got
>> 2,864,974 more votes than Trump
>> yet Trump is now our leader...
>>

> *>Really??!? *

Yes really.

> *>This is the first time you've mentioned it.  I assumed he found a golden
> ticket in his chocolate bar or something.*

Will, doesn't that statistic bother you even a little?

>> History will not look kindly at this.
>>

>  *Welcome, John K Clark--GRAND ARBITER OF HISTORY!!!! *

How do you envision History will remember the Trump era?

Do you think people will be proud to tell their grandchildren "I voted for
Trump"?

> *Can I lick your boots??*

If that's your thing sure.

> *Seriously though, what would it take for you to stop posting about this? *

Trump resigning dying or being kicked out of office.

> *Other countries aren't even surprised by this because they've seen our
> idiotic moves leading up to this? *

No there were surprised. We've done dumb things before and we've had bad
presidents
before but Trump is unique,

 John K Clark