[ExI] Declining Life Expectancies in U.K & U.S

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:02:27 UTC 2018

Drug abuse has something to do with it. The rate of drug overdose deaths in
2016 was 3 times what it was in 1999 and it's growing fast, the 2016 rate
was 21% higher than the 2015 rate.

And the increase in the number of suicides  clark

Yeah, but I'll bet both of them together don't amount to a hill of beans
compared to people dying of diabetes and other woes cause by diet.

bill w