[ExI] John Clarke

frank mcelligott frankmac at ripco.com
Sun Aug 26 22:26:58 UTC 2018

In 1997 I had a heart attack. And John Clarke was on this list. I asked this list if they knew what I should do, and the list replied Dean Ornish.   Stop the red meat and give up coffee too, And I survived.  Thank you List. Then I read a book recommended by John Clarke, which changed the way I  viewed the world.  Thank you John.  My concern with the latest  discussion is that it has a tone that has a direction toward anarchy.  To many smart people here for that to happen, but it is happening.  I am hoping it does not, as it has kept me alive,  allow me to see the world as it is, and opened my mind to many many  ideas I would never had gotten to by myself.

Next subject  ok

Frank