[ExI] it's the yoga! was: RE: The Doomsday Clock

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 18:32:00 UTC 2018

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 2:39 AM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The Sand Creek massacre was carried out against a peaceful tribe. The
> various removals — the Trail of Tears being the most famous one — were
> ethnic cleansing

I don't care. I don't care not because I'm an insensitive brute but because
the last person involved in those murders died of old age over a century
ago. And the Trail of Tears is even older, all of Andrew Jackson’s great
grandchildren were probably dead before the start of the first world
war. If I want to get angry there are plenty of far more recent examples of
genocide to fixate on, and unlike Sand Creek the murderers in those cases
are still alive.

John K Clark