[ExI] it's the yoga! was: RE: The Doomsday Clock

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:51:12 UTC 2018

> You really cannot blame white people for a loss of language and religion,
> can you?  bill w

Dave - Of course. You think they gave that up on their own?
---

I regard that as extremely improbable.  How do you stop people from using a
language?  Old languages have been dying worldwide for a very long time.
And how do you stop a religion?  I doubt the reservations were stocked with
feds who stopped religious ceremonies.

Of course, you say?  How about some evidence, not a 'blame it all on the
white man' kind of attitude?

bill w