[ExI] FW: Now we can clearly see the emotions involved.

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:27:45 UTC 2018

Right. We become emotional when children are involved, and this is how
it must be. One would hope that leftists would understand the
emotional reactions of the right to abortion, and rightists would
understand the emotional reaction of the left to immigrant children
separated from their parents, but that's probably too much to ask.

G.