[ExI] FW: Now we can clearly see the emotions involved

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 27 23:19:31 UTC 2018

Forwarded for Alan Brooks:

From: hi there <asianinfluence at mail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:18 PM
To: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: re: Now we can clearly see the emotions involved

[Spike, this is Alan Brooks at new e-address]

"It's not just 'far-leftists' who are appalled by the intentional separation

of families seeking political asylum."

This is the last time will be writing on this topic, for the reason stated below.

Not that *far-leftists* are mistaken, yet they may be using the child-separation issue as a political weapon; meaning children are being politically-weaponized by both sides. What is irksome is that someone says:

"children",

and we are automatically supposed to become saddened.

Pavlov rings a bell, says "children"-- and someone becomes unhappy. To clarify, not that the emotions involved are necessarily wrong, but that both sides (shall we write here Nationalists versus anti family-separationists) are using and will continue to use extreme emotional manipulation. When they do not have to.