[ExI] Things I have (sort of) changed my mind on (2): Life and consciousness

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jun 28 19:25:08 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Things I have (sort of) changed my mind on (2): Life and consciousness

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1806.05203.pdf

>...I posted Dan Hooper a note.  Let's see if he responds.

>...spike

I posted to Dan Hooper who wrote the propulsar paper.  He posted back right away, within a few minutes.  Seems like a nice guy.  Said he had worked some on the engineering of how to analyze the notion but found he hadn't mastered all the disciplines sufficiently.  That makes at least two of us, and I would say three, because Robert Bradbury was unable to work all the details as well.