[ExI] Things I have (sort of) changed my mind on (2): Life and consciousness

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:11:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 11:15 AM, <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

​> ​

> *There is a good free course in Khan Academy on cell biology.  Studying
> justthat top-level course gives one a feeling that even a single cell is
> morecomplicated than a black hole.*

No doubt. It would take millions of numbers to describe a cell but you only
need 3 for a Black Hole
​;​
the only difference between one Black Hole and another is the mass, spin
and electrical charge, and in the real world the charge would be very small
or zero. Black Holes are the simplest macroscopic object there is.

​ ​
John K Clark