[ExI] I wish this was fake news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:14:32 UTC 2018

>> merely getting rid of Trump
>> is not the totality of the solution;

In the real world big problems rarely have total solutions and stupidity is
a big problem, but getting rid of a dishonest lying pinhead who has his
grubby little finger on the nuclear trigger would be a big step in the
right direction.

John K Clark

I agree with John,  He has to go as a first step.  Fired someone else today
- Secretary of State, I think.  The Repubs are reportedly getting  real
sick of him.  It's the narcissism - anyone who agrees with him is right,
and anyone who disagrees is wrong.
bill w