[ExI] I wish this was fake news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:00:08 UTC 2018

We don't have to settle for what we've got. It's possible to make new
things.

I notice you offered no other suggestion.  Do you have one?

Just the one I've made repeatedly: stop choosing sides, open dialogue with
those you disagree with, read the John Twelve Hawks essay.

-Dave
How are we to regard people who don't have a side?  You gotta be for some
things and against some things, and that puts you on a side or two.

Your suggestions are fine, but we need very large numbers of people on our
side to get anything done and the Dems occurred to me as the best of the
sad alternatives.  Create something new?  Like what ?

Are you talking about How We Live Now?  Gimme a link to that.  I can't find
one.  Is that content in Against Authority by him?

bill w