[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:31:30 UTC 2018

You're a cherry-picking amoral git.

Science?  YOU MEAN LIKE THE TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT?!!?  Sounds evil bro.  I'll
pass.

As if some obstinate old fool has any bearing on our universe, a universe
which is defined by what the current human mind can only perceive as
paradoxes (w/p duality, gravitational singularity, the hard problem of
consicousness, free will vs. determinism, etc.)

You are equally as foolish as those who dogmatically misuse religion to
state that they know how the universe works.  Come off it.

You don't have to believe a book written by humans is the word of gods, in
order to have spiritual inclinations and a curiosity about what the
universe is.

As if science hasn't been marred by idiotic false claims--plum pudding,
anyone?  How about microzyma?

Your crippled thinking is anti-knowledge, anti-science, and anti-pleasant.
People project hate onto those who have similar issues.  You have such a
beef with those close-minded fundamentalists, because you are precisely one
of them.

Thankfully, I know that many, many people smarter and more lauded than
you--including our past and present's groundbreaking physicists, as well as
modern neuroscientists--have learned enough about the universe to realize
how perfectly dumb it is to make overarching claims about a universe we are
nowhere close to understanding, from a consicous mind which we are even
less close to understanding.  I pity you and I think you should probably
see a therapist for depression.