[ExI] Science or Scientism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:02:58 UTC 2018

scientists freely admit that although it makes up 70% of the universe they
have no idea what the hell it is, it is the deepest mystery in physics.

 John K Clark
Yes, Good.  Now if some people would get off their high horse and quit
trashing other professions the world might be a tad better.  Trying to do
better science is always a good goal.  bill w