[ExI] Libertarian think tank

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:29:40 UTC 2018

And if they believe in even 5% of what Trump says or believe in "alternate
facts" then they don't believe in the Scientific Method, and for me that
outranks even libertarian philosophy; the only thing that outranks that is
direct experience.

John K Clark

(Direct experience can be very misleading, John - you don't want to
generalize from a sample of one)

Just where in school at any level did you learn decision-making?  Hah.  I
taught it to every 101 class in a way, when I taught alternatives to
empiricism.  Most people have no idea what that word means, including
college graduates in my family.  This is a national educational shame.

How do people decide to get married?  Which car?  Insurance? Rent or own?

Darwin did it in part, re getting married.  Ben Franklin wrote a letter to
a friend explaining his method, which is described below:

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-make-a-decision-like-ben-franklin/

Simple (if you can multiply) - effective.

bill w