[ExI] Science or Scientism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:00:37 UTC 2018

I have twice proven the undecidability of consciousness on this list,
first as a consequence of Russell's Paradox and then later as a corollary
to Rice's Theorem so I am halfway on board here.  stuart

I obviously don't have the math or philosophy background to understand
these things, but if reality shows me one thing and logic and math another,
I'll go with reality.  Consciousness is a physical reality with which you
can do experiments with testable hypotheses.

bill w