[ExI] Gene drift

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:27:47 UTC 2018

I’m not in any position at the moment to have children, but mostly, even if I were, I likely would not have biological children. It’s not related to the IQ bit, but more the metal health bit. I would feel terrible knowing that I chose to have a child when I knew would suffer unimaginable emotional pain, just because of my own selfish desires.

That said, if I were, by some miracle to become married. I believe I would raise (adopt) children.

Or if gene editing were more developed at that point, I would be willing as well.

That being said, I’m not sure I have the right temperament for motherhood. But that’s another discussion altogether.

SR Ballard