[ExI] Gene drift

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:39:21 UTC 2018

Same, from the male side.  (Including the temperament.)

There were many points in my childhood where I could have just lapsed
into insanity.  Statistically, if I were to have many children,
most...well, "regret having them" wouldn't be totally untrue if the
probable outcomes came to pass.  Then again, that seems to come
inextricably with the genes for high IQ.