[ExI] Transparent Society problem HELP - LAWYER

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:35:59 UTC 2018

By the way, what is it that conservatives are trying to conserve?   john
clark

I think it's the greatest irony - what conservatives are trying to
conserve, if you believe that they want strict interpretations of the
Constitution, are the liberal principles stated there and in the Bill of
Rights.  bill w