[ExI] Children’s Rights

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:58:29 UTC 2018

> what is ‘falsely separating’?

A false positive. That is, it seems that abuse has occurred, however in truth it did not.

If you are mistaken about a man beating his dog and take it from him, that’s one thing, but taking a child is different.

> we don’t send children to fight and die?

No, I cannot tell you the last time I heard of an 8 year old Marine being blown up by an IED. Because I’ve never heard of an 8 year old Marine.

If we’re putting 17 year olds as children, then yes, I’ve heard of that. But not a 16 year old, or any younger than that.

SR Ballard