[ExI] Children's Rights

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:38:22 UTC 2018

>> So in other words, doing stuff that got us a yelled at back in our day get
>> the kids of today suspended. And stuff that got us suspended back then,
>> get today's kids a stay in juvenile detention.
>
> ### This sounds insane. Using full-on black-uniformed jackbooted enforcers to interfere with children playing and learning about power can't lead to anything good. Could it be one of the reasons for the flurry of special snowflakes that now swirl through university safe spaces?
>
> Rafal

Perhaps it plays a role, but there are much larger cultural forces at work here.

I grew up in fear of the cops at my school and their guns and worried they would kill me. This is now very normal to worry about. Or to worry about being shot by classmates.

We had kids being munitions to school. It’s the new normal.

SR Ballard