[ExI] Children's Rights

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Nov 20 16:33:51 UTC 2018

Rafal wrote:

>> So in other words, doing stuff that got us a yelled at back in our day
>> get the kids of today suspended. And stuff that got us suspended back
>> then, get today's kids a stay in juvenile detention.
>
> ### This sounds insane. Using full-on black-uniformed jackbooted
> enforcers to interfere with children playing and learning about power
> can't lead to anything good.

These videos represent all that the government wants kids to learn about
power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkc1lBryEpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAdRlBd8xQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrIR6DAhFs

> Could it be one of the reasons for the
> flurry of special snowflakes that now swirl through university safe
> spaces? Rafal

Well the theory on the left is that as soon as those snowflakes succeed at
getting our gun rights legislated away, the cops will beat them less
brutally because that's how government has historically operated, right?
Stanley Milgram would be proud!

Stuart LaForge