[ExI] books

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:43:44 UTC 2018

I would say I’m introverted, open, and neurotic, though my conscientiousness and agreeableness, I’m not so sure.

If they’re the same as they used to be, the puzzles range from humorous to annoying. A famous example of the series would be:

“In the middle of winter, the police find a man who has been stabbed to death, and they can’t find a murder weapon. How did the man die?”

Hint 1: “There are no tracks leading away from the body in the snow.”

Hint 2: “There is only one set of footprints leading to the body, they match the man’s shoes.”

Hint 3: “The man is standing near the mouth of a cave.”

Answer: “The man was impaled by a falling icicle, which melted after his death.”

I paraphrase, but you understand my point. Usually sort of snarky, “gotcha” answers. Can be fun, can be annoying. Usually gives you the same feeling as hearing a really bad pun.