[ExI] Spike, please ban John Clark IMMEDIATELY

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:28:03 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:11 PM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Do you recognize that there is a difference between: * people who say
> Trump occasionally does good, if usually by accident, but on the balance he
> should be impeached, and rabid Trump supporters? Or what about between: *
> people who lived in a state where their 2016 presidential vote did not
> matter, thought both of the major party candidates unsuited for office, and
> thus voted for neither Hillary nor Donald to no consequence upon the
> election, and* rabid Trump supporters?*
>

> * If so, do you realize that the former are not the latter in each case?
> If you realize that the former are not the latter, do you realize that
> accusing the former of being the latter is a false accusation? If so, do
> you realize how insulting that false accusation is?*

I'm getting conflicting signals here. I respect Spike and he asks me to let
it go and you say I should never speak about these matters again, and yet
you ask me questions about the exact same thing that you demand I never
speak about again. Do you want me to answer your questions (5 by my count)
or not? If you do then don't complain later that I did. I'd like to answer
them because I enjoy exploring ideas, but If you don't want any answers I
won't provide any. However I do wish you'd stop asking questions if you
don't want to know the answers to them.

John K Clark