[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:25:03 UTC 2018

OH NO!  "First, shoot all the lawyers"  Shakespeare.

Lawyer, eh?  That's the trouble with D.C. - lawyers can't seem to
compromise - no win-win situations.  I think they write laws to be vague
and ambiguous so that it will take more lawyers (and their firm, of course)
to figure it out and file numerous lawsuits.  I went to law school at LSU
for a semester:  hated the profs, hated my fellow students, hated the law
(Napoleonic Code - i.e. civil law in Louisiana at the time - amendments to
the constitution longer than any other state's constitution.

'If your land breaks free and floats down the Mississippi River and
attaches somewhere else, you can claim it if you can identify it'.  Well,
OK, torts was interesting - I passed but got out and went into one of my
three majors - music, English, psychology)

bill w