[ExI] libertarianism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:34:54 UTC 2018

my judgement is that the conventional wisdom that the Republicans are
fiscal conservatives and the Democrats are spendthrifts is wrong.    John
Clark

You could be right, but citing historical data seems to me to be
irrelevant.  Times change, parties change.  I think the best way to
characterize the political parties of today is not to do it.  Or, you just
say 'self-serving' and 'demogogic' and be done with it.  I do think the
DEms are more progressive.  Neither are going to mess with Medicare and
Social Security.  And that's too bad.

bill w