[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:48:45 UTC 2018

One of my fanciful ideas from a good while back was to move the jobless to
where there are jobs.  No move?  No gov. support.  So how about moving
people without jobs from expensive places to places like Mississippi where
the living is easy and very cheap?  They would get a far bigger bang for
their buck here, though job prospects might not be any better here.  Big
bureaucratic nightmare, probably, to move people.  Again, like the credit
card idea, it depends on just how much money is saved.

If I built a mansion, I'd keep a lot more than a million, Spike.  Maybe I'd
rent it out to nudist girls and visit often to collect rent.  bill w