[ExI] From Arms Race to Joint Venture

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:34:42 UTC 2018

Firstly, the evolved machines that we call people are much more complex
than the designed machines that we currently make, and secondly they are
the product of natural (i.e. random) processes that actually encourage
differences, with the result that no two people are identical. Both of
those things will change. So while you say "we can never tell..", I'd
rather say "we can't currently tell...".    ben

Even with cloned people you can't stop crossover during mitosis, can you?
Never mind.  I can't think of any reason to have identical people anyway.
You could never create two people who were genetically identical and then
create identical environments for them, because you can do neither.

bill w