[ExI] FIGHT AGING! TransVision 2018 Takes Place in Madrid this October

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 00:24:16 UTC 2018

Dear ExI friends,

     I hope that you enjoy this excellent article talking about transhumanism, TransVision and HumanityPlus, and we will be waiting for you in Madrid for our 20th anniversary, to review the last 20 years, and envision the next 20 years: TransVision 2018 Takes Place in Madrid this October

|   |
TransVision 2018 Takes Place in Madrid this October
 If you are a recent arrival to the rejuvenation research community, then it is possible you do not know that you...  |  |

     Futuristically yours,

     La vie est belle!
Jose Cordeiro, MBA, PhD (www.cordeiro.org)
Vicechair, HumanityPlus (www.HumanityPlus.org)Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science (www.WorldAcademy.org)Director, The Millennium Project, Venezuela Node (www.Millennium-Project.org)Invited Professor, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia (www.mipt.ru)Founding Executive Director, Red Iberoamericana de Prospectiva, RIBER (www.riber.info)Founding Energy Advisor, Singularity University, NASA Research Park, California (www.su.org)Founder and President Emeritus, Sociedad Mundial del Futuro Venezuela (www.FuturoVenezuela.net)