[ExI] dna

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:18:15 UTC 2019

A whole buttload of money - again.  How many schemes have you had?  Some
serious?  Maybe this will work out for you - but not for my, jizz type
thing, anyhow.

Is drool better than hair?  Nowadays your gut microbiome seems as important
as genes.  We can't pass that on (though Mama can when she delivers
vaginally.

I'll put up all of my savings, some $3.50 for your company.    I'll take
half the profits for the idea.

Just thinking:  long ago I saw my first four door truck.  It was plain and
belonged to some outfit that must have carried a crew.  I thought:  gee,
I'd like to have one of those, only better looking.

It took the car industry about 30 years to do just that, and there are now
more trucks on the road than cars - or at least in sales - so they will
eventually replace most cars, except for people like me who want a
boat-like ride.  (I have gotten laughs from people when I am towing a load
of mulch behind my TownCar.  "A Lincoln towing?)"  Now why didn't I take
that idea to the car companies?  Never occurred to me.  How do you protect
yourself from others stealing your ideas?  Walk into the car company's
president'office and tell him the future.   He'll say thanks and goodbye
and you'll never make a penny out of it.

bill w