[ExI] antiscience from both sides

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:55:16 UTC 2019

On Apr 13, 2019, at 2:24 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 3:52 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Rejection of genetics, neurology, and psychology as they pertain to sex and gender.
> ### No, really? Rejection of the science of gender is one of the most prominent features of modern leftist identity, not right-identity, at least among whites.

I’m curious what you mean here by rejecting of the science of gender. Do you rejection of binary gender and of bioessentialism in gender? If so, it seems to me that the science tends to support non-binary gender and also that gender is definitely influenced by things aside from biology (in other words, there’s no uncomplicated path from allosomes to hormones to genitals to gender). See the work of Cordelia Fine, especially her _Delusions of Gender_, and Anne Fausto-Sterling on this. Both of them rely on science to challenge binary gender and the simple model of sex/gender that many adhere to.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst