[ExI] More FRB News

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sat Jul 6 01:41:57 UTC 2019

Congratulations on your recent retirement, John. As an electrical
engineer, signal processing is one of your fortes so would you care to
opine as to what causes FRBs? Frequencies in 111 MHz range are used
for aircraft navigation in the US but are there any known
non-technological sources of that frequency?

Stuart LaForge

Quoting John Clark: