[ExI] I see pitchforks.

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jul 10 00:49:09 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark

>…The US could establish a health care system like the one every other advanced country on the planet already has … John K Clark

John I choose to take my chances with the pitchfork gang.  We have them waaaay the hell outgunned.  The army, the state militias, the armed citizenry are all on our side, even the IRS, who bought several billion rounds of ammo a few years ago.

I don’t see creating a totalitarian regime in order to protect ourselves from some hypothetical thugs with farm implements fighting for… what?  Greater income quality?  With billionehs?  Indeed?  Why not put down the gardening tools and take up software development?  That’s how our current crop of billionehs got there to start with.