[ExI] I see pitchforks.

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 11:54:17 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 8:52 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> *>>…*The US could establish a health care system like the one every other
>> advanced country on the planet already has … John K Clark
>

> *> John I choose to take my chances with the pitchfork gang. *

Why? Because the idea of having a healthcare system that worked better and
cost less than what we have now is just too horrible to contemplate?

> * > We have them waaaay the hell outgunned.  The army, the state militias,
> the armed citizenry are all on our side, *

Sounds to me like you agree with my thesis, there will be blood in the
streets.

* > Why not put down the gardening tools and take up software
> development?  *

Because turning millions of unemployed coal miners, truck drivers, cab
drivers, Uber drivers, and bus drivers into software entrepreneurs in the
next 5 years just isn't realistic.

 John K Clark