[ExI] Superhuman Poker

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 00:25:51 UTC 2019

I haven’t read the article, but do you believe that “No-limit Texas Hold Em is the most complex and popular form of poker...”? Maybe the “and” is important here, though I get the feeling that it’s not being taken that way. For my money, I believe No-limit Texas Hold Em isn’t the most complex form of poker, and I don’t mean that in a trivial manner — as in I can take No-limit Texas Hold Em and bolt on ever more arbitrary rules — deuces wild, the blind falls randomly, etc. (Of course, even standard rules are arbitrary.) I would think a game like Omaha/8 is a popular poker game that’s much more complex than Texas Hold Em.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst