[ExI] Putting a face with the name

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:28:16 UTC 2019

Oh, in addition to learning about “Summit
<https://www.olcf.ornl.gov/summit/>”, my other new word for the day is “Memory
Coherence <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_coherence>”.  What a
shame.  They should learn from consciousness and give everything direct
access to the same computationally bound physical knowledge through real
oscillation coherence, actually increasing Phi Ф
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_information_theory>. Then all the
different CPU’s don’t need to keep their separate cashes in sync by some
virtual fake abstract additional; “Memory coherence” scheme.