[ExI] Benchmarking the Singularity

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:39:26 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 8:34 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I would bet money that the artificial neurons in AlphaGo's brain are
>> organized in a more efficient less buggy way than the neurons in our brain
>> are.  john clark
>

> > I would like to know the basis of this statement.

It's just a hunch but based on the fact that in general the results of
intelagent design tend to be more efficient and less buggy than random
mutation and natural selection, and much much faster. Evolution is an
incredibly clumsy slow and cruel process but until it invented brains it
was the only way to make complex objects.

 John K Clark