[ExI] Superhuman Poker

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:09:29 UTC 2019

On Jul 23, 2019, at 7:08 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:25 PM Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I think the “males are better at it” is mostly because of culture.
>
> ### This is completely untrue. Men's superior visuospatial capabilities are just as biologically determined as superior upper body strength. Absolutely nothing cultural about it.

See, for example,

And see also:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

And, again, I point to the work of Anne Fausto-Sterling and Cordelia Fine and the research they cite and interpret. For instance, Fausto-Sterling’s _Sex/Gender: Biology in a Social World_ and Fine’s _Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference_.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst