[ExI] stealth singularity

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jun 16 17:37:04 UTC 2019

Doesn't need motorized wheels.  A simple 70 dollar lightweight wheelchair will do.

We are talking two different things here.  One attaches to the patent's wheelchair on a pivot arm facing in toward the patient, the other wheels separately on its own wheelchair, facing out.

Both look like profit-engines to me.

I am now thinking of using something public domain, such as the Mona Lisa or (since that image is public domain) the original ObamaCare girl:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/andrewkaczynski/the-search-for-the-mysterious-obamacare-website-girl

She's such a beauty.  If we can get that single public-domain image and do with it what they did with the talking Mona Lisa, get SR Ballard to voice it for nothing, then we can make a buttload and say nice things about her.  All three hers: Mona Lisa, ObamaCare Girl and SR Ballard.

spike