[ExI] stealth singularity

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Jun 16 18:19:42 UTC 2019

Quoting Spike:

>  Doesn't need motorized wheels.  A simple 70 dollar lightweight
> wheelchair will do.

Wheelchair or not, without a motor how is it supposed to get around?
Are you talking about something you wheel into grandma's room and
leave sit, maybe in the door way to prevent her from wandering off?

> We are talking two different things here.  One attaches to the
> patent's wheelchair on a pivot arm facing in toward the patient, the
> other wheels separately on its own wheelchair, facing out.
>
> Both look like profit-engines to me.

Fine but to start with we should focus on one or the other. Do you
want to start with the VR goggles on grandma's wheelchair route or the
bigscreen tv in it's own wheelchair route?

> I am now thinking of using something public domain, such as the Mona
> Lisa or (since that image is public domain) the original ObamaCare
> girl:

Actually we can just use a computer generated face and avoid the issue
altogether:

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

 From there we can animate it in a variety of ways depending on what
fits our budget.