[ExI] Iranian Nuclear Program

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:57:34 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 5:47 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > saw a copy of LIttle Boy in D.C. and the size stuck in my brain.
> Cessa?  H-bombs that small?  Hmmm.  So a large drone would be able to carry
> one,

Little boy used 1945 technology, it weighed 9,700 pounds and produced a
yield of 15,000 tons of TNT. The W45 warhead used 1965 technology and had
the same yield as little boy but weighed only 400 pounds.  The B41 warhead
used 1960 technology and weighed slightly more than little boy,10,500 pounds
, but was 1,500 times as powerful; the USA had 500 of these monsters in its
stockpile during the Cuban Missile crisis and lots of other nuclear bombs
too.

The USSR had similar stuff in 1962.

John K Clark