[ExI] ai emotions

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:53:04 UTC 2019

Once the emerging expert consensus
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-Mind-Experts/1> “Representational Qualia
Theory <https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Representational-Qualia/6>”
information becomes far more understood and accepted by the masses.
  Intelligent people, at least will understand how we can objectively know
the difference between these 3 robots that are functionally the same
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YnTMoU2LKER78bjVJsGkxMsSwvhpPBJZvp9e2oJX9GA/edit?usp=sharing>,
but qualitatively and emotionally very different.  Abstract AIs deserve no
compassion, no matter how they behave.