[ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 14 20:53:42 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Subject: Re: [ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 12:29 PM <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  wrote:

>…p.s.  … it would produce chaos, looting, murders and assaults and every other crime you can think of.  Who or what is to stop these things from happening? bill w

Mister Twelve Gage and his nephew Buckshot.

That would be one of the sources of said chaos, looting, murders, and assaults.

Ja.  It is the reason my version of libertarianism has authority.  That authority must be carefully and specifically defined, then held strictly within its boundaries, for power corrupts.  The US Constitution doesn’t grant all that much authority to the Fed.  The states do most of the heavy lifting, and they need to compete with each other.  Competition breeds excellence.