[ExI] privacy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 13:50:24 UTC 2019

dave sill wrote:  BTW, if this kind of targeted marketing bothers you or
you just don't want Google to know that much about you, try switching your
default search engine to DuckDuckGo. I find that it works very well.

Good. Thanks. Would it help to use such things as Anonymizer?  Will that
cut out the ads?  bill w