[ExI] are we publishing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 23:09:47 UTC 2019

So now for the notion of freedom of the press to apply, apparently it
requires a printing press, which Assange never used.  Only the internet.
 spike

Has that been adjudicated?  Or do you think that case will decide that?
After all, if burning a flag can be looked upon as free speech, surely
internet stuff is the press.  We need to re-write our Constitution, esp.
about privacy.  bill w