[ExI] ExI] are we publishing?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:14:05 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM <spike at rainier66.com wrote:

> Julian Assange is being charged in the USA of publishing classified
> information.

No mention that Julian was a very early member of this list?  He is,
without a doubt, the most famous Extropian.  So far anyway.

I am not terribly happy with Julian since he put his thumb on the
scale that elected Trump.  But I am slightly surprised that the US can
charge someone who is not a citizen with publishing classified
information.  It feels like charging someone in another country with
treason, i.e., not logical.

Keith