[ExI] ExI] are we publishing?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:55:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:18 AM Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> *No mention that Julian was a very early member of this list?  He is,
> without a doubt, the most famous Extropian. *

He is unless Hal Finney or Nick Sabo turn out to be Bitcoin creator Satoshi
Nakamoto.

* > I am not terribly happy with Julian since he put his thumb on the scale
> that elected Trump. *

Publishing what he did was astronomically irresponsible but nobody should
go to jail for publishing something. If the rape charges made against him
are true then he should go to jail for that however I have no idea if they
are true.

John K Clark