[ExI] Bergson and Einstein are still debating the nature of time and change

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:34:09 UTC 2019

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 12:56 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <

> *> QBism is a valid interpretation of QM. It uses all the same maths
> and leads to the same answers. However, it suffers from the same
> problems that Copenhagen and other epistemic interpretations suffer from.*

I agree. Neither QBism or Copenhagen even attempts to answer any
ontological questions, they claim if you can make good predictions then
your work is done, both are really just slight variations of the Shut Up
And Calculate Quantum Interpretation; and that's fine if you're just
interested in engineering considerations and don't care about understanding
the nature of being.

 John K Clark