[ExI] Mathematics Risque tale :)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:36:14 UTC 2019

I'm not sure that banning rape jokes is moral progress at a time when
rape and sexual violence is the main theme in the massively popular
Game of Thrones series

The above is a non-sequitur.  You can't ban anything like this, but if it
were up to me, I'd do it in a split nanosecond, and I am usually a powerful
opponent of censorship.  Many women have been scarred emotionally for life
even by attempted rape, much less the real thing.  Not a topic for humor if
you have any empathy for women.  What's next?  Abortion jokes?  Syphilis
jokes?  Completely disgusting.  ( No, I am not hung up about sex.  I taught
the course for several years.)
bill w

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 4:57 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <