[ExI] Mathematics Risque tale :)

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:01:23 UTC 2019

I believe Christine Korsgaard provides sound reasoning on why human are not the only beings who have value or who matter in her recent book, _Fellow Creatures: Our Obligations to the Other Animals_.

Again, who here mentioned banning anything? Calling something inappropriate or pointing out that many people now find some jokes not funny and even find such jokes horrid is not equivalent to calling for a ban on such jokes.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst