[ExI] and women

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:08:15 UTC 2019

Very, very often jokes are about fear.  Some whites don't like blacks and
are afraid of them in many ways, so they make up demeaning names for them
and tell degrading jokes.

Men are often afraid of beautiful women, so they make up jokes about dumb
blondes.

People are afraid of death so they make up jokes about St Peter and the
gate, etc.

If you are afraid of something and want to make up jokes about it, like
whistling through the graveyard, I can't stop you, but it tells me
something about you when you demean others.

Horrible experiences like rape are something to make fun of?  Are you
serious?  I cannot think of anything more demeaning to women.

bill w